Welcome to my crazy life

This is a blog of a single mom trying to make it in the world. Come share the ups and downs with me.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Zumba

I took a Zumba class today and it freakin rocked. I loved it!!! I am going to become one of those nuts that has to go to Zumba twice a week. It was so fun and it is the only hour long class that I have taken that I could finish. I know that all my work with the treadmill and arc trainer helps with my stamina. But it was fun and I wasn't watching the clock going, "Good God when is this going to be over". I highly recommend it. I am so hoping that by the end of my two weeks with the Phase 1 of South Beach that I can be down another 4 pounds.

By the way I am a huge fan of So You Think You Can Dance. I am totally heartbroken that Alex might have a ruptured Achilles Tendon. I can't tell you how upset I am about that. He has been a favorite of mine since he auditioned in Season 5. If it is a ruptured tendon, I hope that they let him back on for the next season, if he is healed. All my thoughts go out to him.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! Sounds like such a fun way to exercise!! You're doing so awesome!

    ReplyDelete