Welcome to my crazy life

This is a blog of a single mom trying to make it in the world. Come share the ups and downs with me.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Almost there!

I am now down a total of six pounds! Only two more pounds and I will have reached a critical goal. I am hoping that by this time next week I will be under 200 pounds for good. Never to come back on a scale, ever. I will be super excited by the way for that day. I have not been under 200 in years. I still have a long ways to go after the under 200 goal, my total goal is 150. But it will be a huge step in the right direction. So far, reintroducing a few carbs hasn't stopped my weight loss. I am going to keep the servings of fruit and bread down to one serving a day. Yesterday I had five strawberries with breakfast and one piece of bread with dinner. That is the only difference in the diet that I have been on. Here's to hoping that it continues to work!!

1 comment:

  1. Wooooooooooo hooooooooooo!!!!! Totally bubbly making!!!!!!

    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!! Keep it up sistah, that dancing sounds absolutely perfect. Woooot!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete