Welcome to my crazy life

This is a blog of a single mom trying to make it in the world. Come share the ups and downs with me.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Tires, Diet and workouts.....

So I have been putting off buying new tires for my vehicle for as long as I could. I paid for that decision on Saturday night. I went to my cousins house to hang out and watch a movie. When I went in the tire was fine, when I came out, it was completely flat, at 12 midnight the night before the 4th of July. I had to call AAA to come and put the spare that had been flat before on my car. The stupid bitch from AAA put my location in wrong, so that when, 45 minutes later, the tow company they contacted couldn't help me cause I was outside of their area. So, to make a long story short, I finally made it home two hours after I first called AAA. The next day I got tires, but after a long drawn out process. But I feel so much better now that I have new shoes on the van. It makes me feel better to have Clay in the car.

My diet has finally started to work. Which it damn well should because I am eating no bread and no fruit. The available things for me to eat fit on one page. Mostly vegetables and lean meats. The good news is that this stage lasts for only two weeks. So far I am down two pounds.

I worked out like four times this last week. Not as good as I should, but ok. My friend Sara and I went to Yoga on Saturday morning and while I found it relaxing and wonderful, my friend Sara hated it. She came out feeling like she needed to "eat four hamburgers to wash off the hippie stink". I found it funny how much she hated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment