Welcome to my crazy life

This is a blog of a single mom trying to make it in the world. Come share the ups and downs with me.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Stir Fry

So my diet is extremely limited right now on South Beach. I got frustrated the other night and decided to experiment. I have discovered the best freaking stir fry ever. It is so delicious. It is shrimp, chicken, red bell pepper, and green bell pepper. It is one of the best damn things I have ever come up with in the kitchen!

I took Zumba again tonight and I met a girl there that has been doing Zumba three nights a week since April. She has lost 30 pounds!! That is freakin awesome. She said that she hasn't changed anything else. So here's to hoping that if I keep dieting and exercising that I will have just as good results in two months!! So the total off so far is 4 pounds. I am hoping to take off a total of 50. I am hoping that next summer I can wear a swimsuit without feeling like a whale. Here's to hoping!!

1 comment:

  1. Yummmmmmmm!!!!!

    I was talking to Lisa about South Beach yesterday and she said it's great for quick weight loss but that sometimes the weight will try and come back once the diet is over. But I think with the dance class and the continued workouts, you'll be fine. It really sounds like you've hot the place where muscle starts eating fat. That's the best place to be! Woo hooooo!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete