Welcome to my crazy life

This is a blog of a single mom trying to make it in the world. Come share the ups and downs with me.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Totally embarrassing....

So today I baby sat for a friend of mine at work. Her son is four. My son is six, so I thought that they would have a good time playing together. Ha! Get this, it wasn't the four year old that was away from his parents who cried all the time... it was my son. So embarrassing. The four year old is calm and wonderful. He speaks wonderfully and never raised his voice. My son was trying to boss him around and when I told him to knock it off, he got really nasty. He started screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs. At 7:30 I had enough and I sent him to bed. I feel like I lost some secret kid lotto.

No comments:

Post a Comment