Welcome to my crazy life

This is a blog of a single mom trying to make it in the world. Come share the ups and downs with me.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Losing and gaining

Hoorah for getting advances on paychecks. Fortunately my employer is nice and allows us to get advances. I went to the grocery store and bought good food today. I got some good deals on vegetables. I was out of salad stuff, which is one of my favorite things to eat when I am dieting. I am going to try to move away from processed foods. I have found before that the more natural I go with the foods the more success I have with dieting.
I have not yet exercised today. I am trying to decide if I should ride the bike today or do my balance ball work out. I probably should try to vary my workouts as much as possible. I need to work on my abs quite a bit. Well I am off to try and work off those lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment