Welcome to my crazy life

This is a blog of a single mom trying to make it in the world. Come share the ups and downs with me.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm baaack...

So it has been awhile since I have posted anything on here. I have been a bit busy. We had to fire someone at work and it totally screwed up this tax season. It has been good for me though. I basically got a promotion and a raise at work. While that is nice, I have to spend every moment that I don't have my son at work. Between work and school I have been really super busy and very tired.

The stupid damn water company that my grandfather left my dad has been driving us all up the wall. We have had two major leaks in the last month. My poor dad has been standing in holes scooping muddy water out. I swear that every time that something happens with the water company, it takes six months off my dad's life. We have been trying to sell the water company to the City for years. They have not moved forward with it. They either need to proceed with the sale or let it go. It is killing my parents.

To top it all off my ex has been a mega ass lately. He thinks that he can lose the things that I buy for my son and that I will be ok with it and that I will just turn around and replace it without a cross word. He has now lost two jackets that I bought for Clay this winter. He just expects me to replace them. Ass.

The one bit of good news is that Clay is doing much much better at school. I have him in counseling and that has been working wonders. He is getting older too, which helps because he is better able to explain when things that make him mad. We are working on it, and now that I have some professional help with parenting issues, I feel more calm.

I am going to try and post everyday now, at least with some goofy anecdote from that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment