Welcome to my crazy life

This is a blog of a single mom trying to make it in the world. Come share the ups and downs with me.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Playing solitare

Urg. Been working a lot lately. This next weekend is my ex's weekend with my son and I would love to go out and do something fun. The only problem is that I have allowed my circle of friends to get so damn small that I have no one to go out with. My friends either don't go out, or they are too tired to go anywhere. I think that is the most bothersome part of being single. I wind up staying home alone because I don't have anyone. Literally.

On a lighter note, I flipped some people off today. There were a bunch of right wing assholes standing on the side of the road protesting, “Obama care”. I figured since they felt like they could stand on the side of the road and push their political beliefs in my face, that I had every right to flip them off. I might be wrong, but I really don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment