Welcome to my crazy life

This is a blog of a single mom trying to make it in the world. Come share the ups and downs with me.

Monday, March 29, 2010

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

If my name was Jack, I would be pretty dull. I have been working so much lately. This tax season is kicking our ass more than usual. We have a temp working in our office. This guy is super annoying however. He is creepy in that used car salesman way. He makes me uncomfortable, not in an "oh my God he is going to kill me" way but more in an "eeewww don't talk to me way". He argues with the other professional in the office, even though he doesn't know what he is talking about. He is constantly leaving the lid of the copier up and he sighs all the damn time. So work isn't even a comfortable place to be. I am going to be so glad in 17 days when tax season is over.

Well I need to hit the bed, but I have a bunch of stuff to catch up on in this blog... like the fact that my best friend is preggo and found out today that she is having a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment