Welcome to my crazy life

This is a blog of a single mom trying to make it in the world. Come share the ups and downs with me.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Holidays

Yet again it has been forever since I have written. Although I have gotten a new job since, and the holidays, well we all know how those can just take you away. This year me, my son, and my parents did something new. We went to the Polar Express in Williams AZ. It was so much fun. Not only did my son completely love it, it made my holiday. I hadn't felt much like it was Christmas time. It snowed while we were there and I think that was the trick. Sometimes living in the desert is hard because we don't get snow here. While the practical side of me says that is a good thing, I know that it effects my "Christmas spirit".

Well today I am going to hang out with my best friends baby. I love hanging with him because he is super adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment