Welcome to my crazy life

This is a blog of a single mom trying to make it in the world. Come share the ups and downs with me.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fighting Apathy with Anger

All though my life I was led to believe that I would make a wonderful mother and wife. Somewhere along the line the message got lost in translation. So even though I put up with enough crap and did what I was supposed to do, here I am, the dreaded single mother.

I can tell you that this was the last thing in the world that I wanted for myself and for my child. When I found out that I was preggers, I told my ex that the absolute last thing that I wanted was to be a single mother. I had friends that I watched go through this, and I thought with enough consideration and work put in (on my part) that I could avoid it. It seems that the old saying is true that good intentions pave the road to hell. Through fights and apathy my marriage was lost. That was when I discovered true determination and strength of will. I have become something both good and bad that I thought that I never could be.

So come with me and live in the moment for it is the only thing we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment